FOLLOW ME AT
Hello! I just want to update with you guys.
This is my new book, it calls “No Sugar Diet: How to Quit Sugar and Lose Weight with the 10 Day No Sugar Diet Plan for Beginners (With a Bonus Sugar Free Recipe Cookbook)”
If you are on a sugar-free diet, avoid the intake of processed foods and instead concentrate on consuming whole foods. You can achieve your weight loss goals by eating whole foods and good fat; all you need to ensure is that you consume fewer calories than you need to burn. Some exceptional choices of foods to eat while on a sugar-free diet include eggs, fresh dairy products and grass fed meats. Some foods you need to consume are peas, lentils, brown rice, beans, popcorn, quinoa, barley, oats as well as polenta among many others.
The biggest benefit of such diets is that they are suitable for individuals with diabetes, food allergies and even blood sugar problems. This diet also eliminates the need to keep track of the amount of calories you consume. This diet will eliminate useless calories from your diet.
What you will discover from this No Sugar Diet book:
• What the No Sugar Diet is All About
• The Biggest Benefits of This Diet
• What the No Sugar Diet Can Do for Weight Loss
• Why You Should Finally Quit Sugar
• How to Prepare Yourself for this Diet Plan
• What Are the Forbidden Foods
• What Are the Foods You Can Eat with This Diet
• What Are the Side Effects to Expect from the No Sugar Diet
• How to Stop Sugar Cravings
• Motivational Tips to Keep on Track
• Complete 10 Day Menu Plan with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack and Beverage Ideas
And a whole lot more!